We are excited to open fall sports registration for the 2020-2021 school year for High School Sports. Middle school information is still pending from Great Hearts and we hope to have more info for you soon.
Please see the article related to High School Sports start dates given to us by AIA for more info on when sports begin practice.
These dates are up to date as of now but can always change as directed by the AIA or Great Hearts. All high school athletes must complete the below items prior to ANY participation. At this time payments will be due the first Friday of your sport beginning.
Please make sure to sign up for email and text alerts via tpathletics.org and register my athlete. This will help improve the use of our communication tools. Please watch for emails and text from the register my athlete system.
MUST COMPLETE ALL ITEMS:
1) ONLINE REGISTRATION: https://www.registermyathlete.com/
This is our registration system via Register My Athlete that allows the athletic department and parents to manage an athlete’s registration. This is where you will register for sports, sign forms electronically and give permission for your student to participate. You will need to use the Trivium payment portal in order to pay the athletic fee.
2) PHYSICAL: Forms can be downloaded under the more menu and under Registration at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sportshub2-uploads-prod/files/sites/483/2020/08/09000326/20-21-AIA-Physical.pdf
A new physical is required prior to participation in sports this school year. The physical must be dates after March 1st, 2020 to be valid for this coming 2020-2021 school year.
3) BRAIN BOOK: (NEW HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES ONLY)
First time HIGH SCHOOL athletes are required to complete a concussion education course via the AIA website known as Brainbook. Please use the link to register each student for an account and complete the Brainbook course. This only has to be done once for your entire High School Athletic career. If you have completed this already last year you are not required to do it again. New athletes should begin completing this ASAP. This is required prior to ANY High School participation.
4) FEES- Please use the the online portal system to make payments. All fees are due the first Friday of first week of participation. Refunds are given if cuts are made. Changes or cancelation of season refunds will be determined by Great Hearts.
5) IMPACT TESTING: This is a tool used to evaluate students cognitive function and assist our trainer if your student sustains a concussion. Will be done for Football, Volleyball and Swimming this fall at the high school level. A schedule will be released with dates for each team to complete this testing at school.
HIGH SCHOOL COACH CONTACT INFO:
Cross Country: Manuel Williams – email@example.com
Volleyball: Beth Wilson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Football: Michael Spencer – email@example.com
Swim and Dive: Thalia Tate – firstname.lastname@example.org