We are excited to open winter sports registration for the 2018-2019 school year for High School Sports. All high school athletes must complete the below items prior to ANY participation. Please make sure to sign up for email and text alerts via tpathletics.org and register my athlete. This will help improve the use of our communication tools. Please watch for emails and text from the register my athlete system.
MUST COMPLETE ALL ITEMS BEFORE TRYOUTS:
1) ONLINE REGISTRATION: https://home.registermyathlete.com/login/
This is our registration system via Register My Athlete that allows the athletic department and parents to manage an athlete’s registration. This is where you will register for sports, sign forms electronically and give permission for your student to participate. You will need to use the Trivium payment portal in order to pay the athletic fee.
2) PHYSICAL: Forms can be downloaded under the more menu and under Registration at https://www.tpathletics.org
If you completed your physical at the Trivium physical day, it will be checked off manually after you register and complete all electronic signatures.
3) BRAIN BOOK: (NEW HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES ONLY)
First time HIGH SCHOOL athletes are required to complete a concussion education course via the AIA website known as Brainbook. Please use the link to register each student for an account and complete the Brainbook course. This only has to be done once for your entire High School Athletic career. If you have completed this already last year you are not required to do it again. New athletes should begin completing this ASAP. This is required prior to ANY High School participation.
4) FEES- Please use the the online portal system to make payments. All fees are due prior to participation. Refunds are given if cuts are made.
5) IMPACT TESTING: This is a tool used to evaluate students cognitive function and assist our trainer if your student sustains a concussion. Must be completed with the team if you haven’t completed it during a fall sport. There will be a day scheduled for testing with the Athletic Trainer and your coach.